One of my friends isn’t feeling well, so she had to cancel our dinner plans for tonight (if you read this, I hope you feel better!). She gave me plenty of notice, but then I got into a busy spiral of work and wedding planning and failed to plan for dinner. But not to fear! This Mediterranean vegetarian salad will save me!
This sucker is a lot of food for a low amount of calories. I always end up feeling full and my blood sugar staying even.
- As much spinach as you can get yourself to eat
- 1 very small organic red fuji apple
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. Sabra Classic Hummus
- 2 Tbsp. Sabra Cucumber Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1/3 cup dry Casbah Falafel Mix, mixed with water, pan friend in very little cooking spray.
Preparation (11 minutes):
- Prepare the Falafel mix according to package instructions
- Mix with water
- Let sit for 10 minutes
- Pan fry
- Put your salad together. The hummus and yogurt dip act as dressings.
Note: I didn’t factor the cooking spray, cucumber, and spinach, because these are so small calorically it’s laughable, but if you want to tack on 20 calories for that, be my guest.
- 350 calories
- 11 grams of protein
- 10.5 grams fat
- 54 carbs